January 24, 2010

Why is my skin being so difficult?

So it's been nearly 2 years since I started my obsession with makeup and skin care. Well obsession is making it sound harsh, more like an intense hobby XD
I love the gurus out there and I felt like I wanted to contribute some information back.
I started another blog, but in an unfortunate string of events, I eventually lost all my old emails-therefore losing the access to my other blog. It wasn't a very big loss~ twas just one post...but a long post T_T

mmm~ it was fairly important though. It was a roughly a month after my birthday and let me tell you, my skin was freaking out! I have sensitive skin at best of times and when the allergy season hits, my skin may be blessed to skip one of my horrible episodes...sometimes. I was not so lucky then. My skin literally looked like had a baaaaaddd sun burn-that or I stuck my face in front of the oven for to long x_x

So my best friend decided to cheer me up and took me to the spa for my birthday. Man did I ever need that facial~ well it wasn't a miracle or anything, but my skin calmed down a bunch after. I was recommended one of the best moisturizer ever and I'm sad to say it's probably discontinued~

It was called the licorice hydrating cream by a company called insitut dermed.

Man is it ever expensive though x__x I've tried to find cheaper alternatives and a year later I haven't gotten any closer to better skin. Though after all the bull I finally tried spectro gel clenser and cetephil moisturizer and it seems to be working. Not as nicely as the licorice stuff but now I'm finally going in the right direction.
More in depth reviews on the products I used up ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment