June 28, 2010

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Hype

Well I always wanted to know what the hype about Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick was all about.  I kept thinking to myself that it couldn't have been that great.  Because we've all been down that road of disappointment before. 

I was really surprised to find them in a CCO.  There were three kinds, the apricot, bronze and one in between.  Now that I think about it, I should have picked up the bronze instead of the apricot. 

Don't get me wrong, I love the apricot.  But I think I have waaayyy to many blushes already ^^;;
And I'm not the biggest fan of bronzer, but the Shimmer Brick series had such a soft and subtle glow.

Cuz BAM is that not amazing looking? @___@


I have to say, using this product is a dream.  I've been using mostly drugstore stuff right now and for things like lipsticks, sometimes I actually prefer the drugstore.  But for powders, I think it's very hard or a drugstore brand to deliver as smooth of an application as a high end brand.

Big, biiiiggggg thumbs up for this product!


2 comments:

  1. ooo looks way better than the physician's formula one ! i need to hit up a cco soon haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @__@ get it while it's still there!
    It's not often I see Bobbi Brown there~

    ReplyDelete