June 27, 2010

long time no blog

So I've been on this hiatus for no reason.  I guess I've just got so much stuff I want to talk about piled high, I don't know where to start.  So I'll start from what I had in the begining I guess =)

I had a haul from waaaayyyy back.  I may have meantioned this earlier but I think I'm turning into a skin care junkie more than anything. 

La Senza was having a sale back and I just couldn't resist getting some of their lotions to try out.


  I just couldn't resist X3 They smell so go.  I didn't really expect them to be moisturizing.  I bought them so that they could be a good base for my perfumes.  But actually they're really moisturizing! 

I have the strawberry fizz lotion, one of the candy body soufles and the rose body butter away to friends.  But I did try the others.  Amber Rose I think has to be my favourite.  I'm not much of a fan of amber, because it is quite overpowering, but it's really sutle.  There's a stronger smell of vanilla and taht combination is very soft and comforting. 

The Candy body soufle is something I haven't had time to try yet long term, but I couldn't resist lathering some on to try XD;;
It was sooo light.  I don't know why I've never thought about looking for body souffles before!

No comments:

Post a Comment