July 22, 2010

Ped Egg ( breast cancer edition)


First of all I'd like to say that I bought this purely because it was pink and it was supporting breast cancer research.  Haha that was completely shallow of me, but I guess that's what they were marketing towards right?  So the packaging was sealed very well.  In fact don't like that kind of sealing.  It makes for very awkward times for somebody as clumsy as me.  Luckily the outcome was great, I came out unscathed.

But onto the actual product.  I like the type of plastic.  It's light and is textured for better grip.  Also because it's plastic and metal, it made cleaning super easy.  I don't like to do anything to the heal of my foot, because the more I sand away, the rougher the skin can come back.  But I don't know what happened, the whether final started to warm up in van and I had to start wearing sandals.  I started to notice my feet were in terrible condition.

So I just sat myself down in front of the TV and filed away.  Surprisingly the file part wasn't as rough and intense as it looks.  I thought it was going to take chunks of skin away, but it lightly took away dead skin cells.  The PedEgg also came with a buffer, which I was thankful for.  I mean I'm not too great so it was quite uneven.  The buffer made it appear I knew how to make my feet look perfect XD

2 comments:

  1. hehe I also have this. it's a life saver... My feet are terrible! Also because I wear shoes w/o socks a lot ; | it's kinda gross too lol seeing all the skin collected. Though I guess it's better than having that stuff fly everywhere else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD yeah I know what you mean
    but the grating part still looks very intimidating x___x

    ReplyDelete