December 31, 2010

Review time! (T/Gel therapeutic shampoo original formula)

long-lasting relief of itching and flaking

The product is by Neutrogena and it is recommended by dermatologists and is apparently clinically proven to help control the scalp from itching and flaking caused by dandruff, scalp psoriasis, and seborrheic dermatitis.

It says that it's effective from the first use and keeps working after the shampoo is rinsed off also that it's gentle enough for everyday use.

I'd have to say I don't know what to do without this product. My hair get dandruff very easily. Now with my extremly bleached hair, I have a different kind of dandruff than I used to get. Before it would just get oily and I'd get small bits of dandruff and my scalp would get itchy. Now because I'm basically chemically burning my scalp, the top layer flakes off in large flakes. Either way it's nasty and I need it to stay under control.

I was introduced to the product 4-5 years ago. Then I only used it every once in a while (this was pre bleached hair) and now I use it more often but still I use it only once every other shampoo. Though I can't say it gives my damaged hair any benefits, I can however say that it really gives my scalp a break from itching and dandruff.

I don't think I will ever be without this product X3

No comments:

Post a Comment