January 30, 2011

le sighhhh

Good bye bag that I loved ;___;
I have such a hard time letting go of purses that I've found~

I get so attatched.

But I have reason!

Think about it.  I love bags and purses XD no question!
And I spend all my time thinking about it ahaha ^^;;

So when I finally find one, I love it to pieces!

I think I've gotten to the point that if I want to invest in a bag, it's going to be good quality.


I really love this bag and I've gotten so many compliments on it.  However I got it at Aldo...and it was 50 bucks D= 

I think that's the last time I'm going to buy a fashion bag and sacrifice the quality.

Except for maybe smaller purses which I run to the groceries or something =)

I've gotten quality bags for around 100 bucks and they still are in perfect condition...except my white one....I had a spat and there was pink bbt involved D=

Needless to say I'm going to keep my cool when I'm holding an expensive bag lol!

Ohhh maybe I'll do a purse collection XD

2 comments:

  1. @_@ there needs to be some better storage system for us girls to store our bags and shoes and also it has to be on display otherwise we'd be digging in a huge bucket full of our bags XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but then if it's all on display, there's no room left @__@

    ReplyDelete