March 8, 2011

Trying a new hairstyle

I also realize that I need some circle lenses and lashes to look right
Though to my delight, I found that I didn't need all that much eye makeup =)
Though the picture is kind of decieving lol
That face actually took and hour to make LOL
I was actually trying to make my face to look like Lightning from Final Fantasy 13
...again XD hahaha

But then I noticed that it was a pretty natural looking face
(duh Lightening doesn't wear makeup XD;; )
I was trying to achieve her face shape wihtout making look like I'm wearing makeup...I kinda passed?

Also I got distracted and started cam whoring


I Know my face kind of looks greasy with the flash on, buuut it does show off the makeup-made face structure!  XD looks much better~    And then a half hour after of messing with my hair to look like Lightning, but for some reason it didn't look right and just when I was giving up which is in the photo on the left~


Buuut then I realized the hair was on the wrong side! soooooo

drum roll please!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love those circle lens too hehe, I really like this hairstyle it suits you so perfectly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love your expression in the last picture.
    I love this hair style on you. Definitely looks a lot edgier :D Looks good!
    Are those Nudy Greys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD ahh thanks!

    I don't know if I'm ready for edgy~ hhahah
    They look like nudey greys but I'm not sure, my cousin got them for me =/ sorry I wish I could help lol

    ReplyDelete